Friday, November 6, 2009

One Year Up-Date




It has been almost one year since my last up-date and many things have happened since then. I know most of you reading this know that my mother passed away on February 26th of this year. It seems like she was just here yesterday..... Please know that everyday I miss her even more and that she is never too far from my thoughts. If you are blessed to have your mom still with you, please love her and appreciate her for our mothers are precious treasures that God has blessed us with. I want to honor my mother's memory just by telling you that she was a wonderful, caring mom who taught me to appreciate beautiful things and also gave me many pearls of wisdom..."I miss you Mami".......



We went to Guatemala to take Mom home to a beautiful place called "Las Flores" to rest close to my precious Daddy. Many friends and family members came. Here are some pictures of that special place and of my brother Vicente, sister-in-law Ileana and sister Ana.






More to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the update and the pictures! love you.
Jennifer